Digital Marketing Course is all about Getting found online. it may be you or your product, or your service in Digital Marketing Course we teach you how to find it online.
Digital marketing is the process of building and maintaining customer relationships through online activities to generate sales and/or capture customers that are searching on the Internet for answers.
Few Definitions for Digital marketing you will find online
- Digital marketing can be termed or defined as an approach, a strategy, or a branding and marketing exercise using digital platforms. Digital Marketing is the promotion of your brand, product, or service online.
- Digital Marketing (also Online Marketing, Internet Marketing, or Web Marketing) is a collective name for marketing activity carried out online, as opposed to traditional marketing through print media, live promotions, and TV and radio advertisement.
- The rapid growth of the Digital Marketing Industry is a direct consequence of the global phenomenon that is the Internet.
- Every marketer needs to understand how to exploit digital marketing tools and techniques in order to improve their customer value proposition and overall competitiveness.
- Digital Marketing includes many advertising channels including SEO, email marketing, social media marketing, pay-per-click advertising, Google Ad words, and mobile marketing.
- It is believed that Digital Marketing is now the most important part of the marketing mix. It has grown rapidly in the past few years as more and more businesses are realizing the importance of a good online presence.
Digital Marketing Course Modules
Word Press Training
Social Media Optimization
Who Can Learn this course?
- App Developers, Content Developers, Web Developers, Affiliate Agents, Search
Management, Vendors, suppliers, and agencies in this area.
- Consultants, Strategists, business analysts, Sales Executives, Product Managers,
Digital Marketing Experts, Media Buyers, and Planners.
- Business Development Managers, Advertising Executives, Media Managers
(interactive and new media), and e-Payments Executives.
- Director or Head of Brands, and marketing.
- E-Commerce Managers, Marketing Managers, Brand Managers, and Business Owners.
- CMO’s, CEO’s.
- Students seeking for an attractive career in Marketing
- Entrepreneurs to enhance the business visibility and sales
- Working professionals from the advertising industry
- Marketing Professionals
- Information technology Professionals
- Sales domain people
- Business development people
- Marcomm Professionals
- Web Designers
- Graphic Designers
- House wifes
- Anyone looking for extra income
- People who want to work from Home
Career Opportunities in Digital Marketing
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Digital Marketing Associate
- SEO Manager
- SEM Specialist
- Digital Sales Executive
- Social Media
- Email Marketing
- Web Analytics
- Support your own business
- Digital Marketing Consultent
- online marketer
- Internet marketers
- Branding Expert
- Adwords Professional
Topics and Structure of The Course
- Introduction To Digital Marketing: Planning Digital Marketing Campaigns, Website
Planning and Development, Essentials of a website.
- Google Analytics: Fundamentals of Google Analytics, Monitoring bounce rate, tracking conversions, Monitoring traffic sources, Monitoring visitor’s behavior, Measuring and
Monitoring metrics, Setting up Dashboards.
- Search Engine Optimization: SEO Strategy, Keyword Research, Tools to find keywords (paid & free), Google Adwords, Planning SEO of a website, setting-up SEO process,
Content Marketing, On page & Off page optimization, SEO Webmaster Tool, Mobile SEO
- Search Engine Marketing(SEM) Framework: Online advertising & Ad Networks, Creation
of Search Campaigns, Writing Compelling Ad Copies, Creation of Effective Campaigns
and Ad groups, Digital Display Campaigning, Tracking & measuring ROI of online
advertising, Optimizing Ad Performance, and Strategy of allocating funds to various online
- Social Media Marketing: Defining the communication strategy, Setting up
brand presence, Social Listening, Engaging with followers, Engagement on Facebook/
Twitter/ LinkedIn/ Google+ , Understanding Social Media ROI
Learn Digital Marketing online/ classroom from SEO skills
What you will Learn in this Course
- Word Press Essentials for Web Design
- Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Marketing (PPC)
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Google Adsense
- Google Analytics